July 20, 2009

The Ship Restaurant @ Shaw


I believed The Ship restaurant is not strange to anyone, it had been in Singapore for 3 decades opened by a group of hainanese , this restaurant came to our mind should thanks to Jenny, helping us to recall this nostagic restaurant by suggest it for our dinner. Before stepping into the restaurant, you will be greeted by overseas article writing reviews on the restaurant, pasted on the glass panel. Once I stepped into the restaurant, I started to remincise those days that I had my lunch here when I was young, the furniture remain the same, the lighting still dim, the stone flooring still there, the port-hole toilent still there.

Lets not talk about their food, we are mainly attracted by the good reviews for their sliced fish noodle to be here, hmmm. So sad, the dish was so popular that the item had already sold out in the afternoon, nevetheless, the dishes that we ordered were tasty. I had Grilled pork chop that came with pineapple sauce, the pork chop was tender and juicy that came taste perfect with pineapple sauce that gives sour and sweet taste.

No comments: